Monday, April 28, 2008

And The Rain Is Back

But we had a toasty Friday/Saturday with sunshine that was wonderful, so I'm not complaining. I've got enough work to do today to stay indoors, so I will.

In today's news, people continue to move away from print to Web.

Miley Cyrus should be embarrassed. I am not yet a fan of Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, but my niece sure is, and this doesn't help her case much.

I would have paid good money to see Craig Ferguson delight the crowd at this weekend's White House correspondents' dinner. He is hilarious!

And Twitter strikes again!

If you are not yet a Twitter user, you should consider it. 140 words to succinctly sum up what you are doing at that exact moment. It's hilarious to see who's jumping onboard and I'm having fun playing with it. Nice way to broadcast my point of view and business happenings to another 150 very cool people.

And the first of the paid writing blog posts goes off to the client for review. Fingers crossed! I had a great time and definitely want to continue this trend. I'd like to score this job for sure. The essay has been reworked, and the novel work continues.

And the packing for the London trip is going ahead full-steam. Today need to schedule the hair cut, get those pants hemmed, and start work on a possible PowerPoint presentation to go with my talk.

Too much to do!

Currently listening to: BassHunter
Currently reading: CNN.com

No comments: