Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Mayday Fiver

1. So it feels like spring, but is it spring? The jury is still out on that. I'm taking it as spring. Even though tomorrow is a day-long seminar in Seattle, afterward there is a Cinco de Mayo party at T&J's house.

2. The London trip prep is in full swing. Pants are hemmed, all the little bottles are purchased, and now the packing commences. Going to be a full trip and we can't wait!

3. Downloading books for the Kindle to take and delighted to get almost all of the Thomas Cahill Hinges of History series! Can't get Susan Wise Bauer's History of the Ancient World though. Boo.

4. Spent the J. Crew rewards card, because they had an additional 20% off the sale and I couldn't resist. Fun! Drooling over their summer dress book.

5. Knocked the new bottle of makeup into the sink, and it broke wide open, so on a waiting list at the local Macy's to get another (they were out and I don't want to drive to southcenter). I saved as much as I could, but you know how it goes with a glass bottle.

Michelle Rafter of WordCount is doing a blogathon for the month of May and I signed up (now that Blogger can postdate entries). Check out my co-bloggers! Quite a listing!

Have a great Friday all!

Currently reading: Kindle books
Currently listening to: Madonna

No comments: