Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Fiver.

1. The weather has been amazing. Love it! This weekend (hubby's birthday) should be fun. I think we'll see the Transformers movie, eat way too much Trader Joe's key lime pie, and go birthday gift shopping.

2. Writing assignments are here! They are super-duper. I am really excited. This is going to be so much fun.

3. Way too much work to do. Job buried me, freelance work is going too slowly. Grrrr.

4. Feeling more organized on the writing home front, however. I do have a book proposal idea to turn in in the next few days. Excited about that.

5. Really getting pumped up for London in the fall. My manager welcomed a visit while we are there. It would be fun to stop in at the office and meet everyone. We'll see. So far, we have way too much to cram into a week anyway.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: