Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth!



I'm really late with this blog post today. It's odd to not have to be on a conference call or have a zillion things to do on a Wednesday. This day is usually one of my most productive.

I am listening to DJ Tiesto all day. He remixes classical pieces and to me, these feel so patriotic and pensive. Very appropriate for today's celebration of freedom. I saw on a sign yesterday "Home of the free, BECAUSE of the brave."

Hear, hear.

Thank you, men and women of our armed forces. Thank you, families of these brave souls. Thank you all for your sacrifice. You are beloved and prayed for constantly. Come home soon!

Have a wonderful and safe holiday today. And for those in the Pacific Northwest, drink plenty of water. It's gonna be a scorcher. 95 here. Woohoo. I'm off to sit in the sprinkler for a while before we head off to our buffet of parties.

Have a great 4th!

No comments: