Monday, April 07, 2008

And the Week Off Has Begun

And I'm online with the UK chasing editors for work.

It's just life. I will soon finish a series of work for another client and then my SIL and I will have a la-dee-dah day at home. Or we'll go to IKEA.

I have brainstormed a blogging platform for my writing. This blog will stay here for the time being as my brain dump, but a new, pro blog will be going up soon. See the scaffolding?

In today's news roundup:

Bloggers who blog to death in the New York Times. An article on how writers are scrambling to keep up with the neverending steam of news.

And then, my good buddy Allison Winn Scotch has the paperback version of her first novel coming out on 4/22. Check Amazon here.

And that's all for today!

Happy Monday!

Currently reading: Annie John (Jamaica Kincaid)
Currently listening to: Hillsong

No comments: