Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Sunny Fiver

1. Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy! Yep, the weather is heating up and we are so happy! Rumor has it that Seattle will hit 70 in the next few days. Perfect for a trip east to hike in the mountains tomorrow (if I get all my to-do list done).

2. Had a good week in spite of all the stress. It is not easy to have guests and try to keep up with my deluge of work, but I did it and I'm proud of myself. I have one more big call today for a regular client and then I have homework for my CME course through the American Medical Writers Association. Oh fun.

3. Found THE pair of shoes to go with the suit at Nordstrom Rack. They are beautiful and will help as I stand up in front of the entire group of my colleagues for my presentation in May.

4. We've decided to skip the trip to mainland Europe and instead try to catch Les Mis in London and get to a football game while we're there. Hubby would really love that. Which works well, because I don't have time to figure out a quick overnight trip to France in my obsolete "spare time."

5. Taxes are done finally, closing the books on 2007 will feel great. Waiting on the CPA to finish. Woohoo!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Currently reading: client material for conference call
Currently listening to: Filo & Perri

No comments: