Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Writing Schmiting

I buried myself in editing yesterday and wrote late last night once the returns started coming in from TX and OH. Interesting day. I think people are taking a closer look at Barack Obama and his policies. I know the WSJ (not the editorial page) is and they haven't really been for the past few months.

I have to say I'm glad for Hillary. This is her dream. She's wanted this her entire life. I won't be voting for her, but I'm happy for her.

Just priced plane tickets to London in mid-May. I'm going to try and see if I can spend nothing for this trip. Since I bought everything I need last fall. Yes, I'm on a very odd "spend nothing, save everything" kick. It's a funny thing, my mood. I even got a 25% sale coupon for the COACH store and I want nothing to do with it. Nothing. It even seems stupid to spend hundreds of dollars on a purse. I tell ya, this mood.

Reading a lot too. Have a pile of marketing books and cds to go through this week.

In case you haven't heard, memoirs are getting hit hard once again. Authors are making up their books as if it's a cool thing to do. Don't even get me started. Instead, see here, here, and here.

Currently reading: Hey, Whipple, Squeeze This
Currently listening to: The Vogues

No comments: