Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday Gratefulness

Trying really hard to be grateful after yesterday's series of snafus (ten extra copies of the business annual report by accident at UPS store, dentist appointment, wrong item in an Christmas present order, it goes on and on) and had to come home and turn on a Christmas movie.

Today, I am so booked that I still need some gratefulness props. Anyone care to share?

What are you grateful for this holiday season?

Me, I've got a long holiday vacation coming up starting December 21 and into January, I've got heat (some people are out of power in very cold weather) and I don't have to travel this year for the holidays (a big grateful sigh with this one).

If you want to post your gratefulness lists, feel free.

In writing/revising/reading news, not much. I ran around yesterday to do end-of-2007 errands for my biz (thus the gratefulness thread through this post) and came home and fell asleep on the couch watching House.

Today I'm determined to make it through my pile of to-do tasks and leave time to write/revise/read, at least moreso than last night.

Currently reading: Valiant (Holly Black)
Currently listening: It's a Wonderful Christmas (Michael W. Smith)

No comments: