Tuesday, January 29, 2008

As the World Turns

No, not a soaps fan (at all), but man, do things move fast when you least expect them to.

Job changing in a massive way right before my eyes and it's all good. Very hard to hear on a conference call when hubby is rattling around in my office looking for envelope and a stamp, HOWEVER!

I worked it yesterday. Got caught up on several projects and fell into bed exhausted. I have to work to get caught up because I have got a three-day weekend planned. It's my baby niece's first birthday! I know! A whole year! And because her birthday is also the day of the Superbowl, which is a big deal for Todd this year (he's rooting for the Pats), we're going to stay through Monday. That way he and Dad can play golf or go to the shooting range or something manly and I'll just play with baby. A treat!

So the revision is off, the work is caught up, my house is clean (cleaned all weekend), and it's time to read.

So I'll sign off for today.

Currently reading: The Right to Write (Julia Cameron)
Currently listening to: the printer

No comments: