Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hot Sun.

Yep, we're scorching out here in the PNW. We love it, but we're very warm, so if you'll excuse me, I'm off to sit in front of the fan to work on projects, and off later tonight to sit in an air-conditioned theater to see Harry Potter. Cannot wait!

Not much progress on anything, but I'll be back today. Work has been kicking me in the rear and I am glad to say a major project is out the door. Another one goes this week and then I'll be feeling good!

I'll leave you with a link to Galleycat and their profile on Harry Potter's U.S. editor, but scroll down to see my Backspace colleague, Sara Gruen, looking laidback and cool. Go Sara!

ETA: I've recently been appointed by Backspace (www.bksp.org) as their content editor. I'm proud to be a part of a such a quality organization and to be in the company of such esteemed writers!

Enjoy the sun!

No comments: