Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Fiver.

1. Off to a late afternoon chat at Starbucks at the Lodge with a fellow writer; although she's much more successful than I am at this writing thing. I've also got a Nordstrom gc and a J.Crew gc burning holes in my pocket.

2. Transition for me to take more responsibility at my job has begun. I'm nervous, but excited. I really love my job. It's more wonderful than even I imagined it would be.

3. I'm totally clearing my brain out with Quicksilver and iGTD. What an amazing set of widgets.

4. M. Night Shyamalan's Lady in the Water was fantastical and yet I have to say "eh." It wasn't my style, although Paul Giamatti was incredible as usual.

5. I like books: reading, planning, and writing them. This is becoming obvious to me. My writing of shorter pieces will only support my book addiction.

Up for this weekend: lots of reading. I have a pile of books that I need to just sit down and read. Probably some weeding in the yard too.

Keep Moving Forward!

No comments: