Thursday, May 31, 2007

End of May.



So the raccoon stayed put yesterday. I only saw his beady little eyes peeking out at me once. Need I say this coon is humongous. I just want him to stay . . . over there!

Ah, life in the suburbs.

I am buried filling out employment forms and insurance forms and finishing up multiple projects. I got so much done yesterday only to receive yet another email from a client from way back who is desperate to get their book to the printer. We've been delayed for months and suddenly there's a pile of work and it all had to be done yesterday. So I have to back off other projects yet again. I hate doing that.

I'm frustrated by my schedule in May. It has been nothing but a total disaster. Thus, I am going to have to go back to my biz plan and retrench AGAIN.

Sanity is important in this business, contrary to the stories told by Augusten Burroughs. Not everyone gets to live like that.

Snatching times to write again today.

How is your writing going?

Keep movin forward.

No comments: