Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Busy writing.

Hello, I don't have much to say today (to make up for yesterday or today's lack of blog posts) because I'm writing up a storm. The October 31 deadline is looming (I'm in the NST Novel Challenge) and then the next day starts Nanowrimo and I've decided to not stop at the end of October (because there is no way I'm going to finish by then). So 35k must be done by October 31 and all 70k done by end of Nanowrimo. I know, I know, that's not the way Nanowrimo works, but this year is how it works for me.

Missing hubby terribly, but he just sent pictures of the managers group squinting into the Arizona sunshine, so he's doing good. When I'm not writing, I'm cleaning out the pantries, closets, fridge, drawers, etc. Sorting is so good for the writing life and I swear this house feels lighter.

Playing on the iPod: Wunderkind (Alanis Morissette)

No comments: