Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Gadget Girl Tuesday.

Do you use Shelfari, Good Reads, or Library Thing? How did you choose? Which one is best?

How about another option instead?

Lifehacker reviewed Google Book Search and gave it two thumbs up.

I have accounts at all the big three, but I intend to check out Google Book Search, because I like the quotes function possibilities.

Anyway, it looks interesting.

In other news, eWeek discusses the prospect of Facebook indexed on Google. I admit, I changed the information included in my public profile, just because of those same concerns. While I love the Internet, I'm also aware of its excesses.

And last, but definitely not least, my thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of those we lost six years ago today. It is shocking to be back to that Tuesday after so many years. God bless you all.

Playing on the iPod: Adagio for Strings (mixed by Tiesto)

1 comment:

Dave Hanley said...

Thanks for mentioning Shelfari, even if it was in questioning:).

At any rate, we just launched a new blog widget at www.shelfari.com/widget. Try it out and let me know what you think.

--Dave