Friday, May 11, 2007

What Fun To See Your Name In Print.


So, my copy of Allison Winn Scotch's The Department of Lost and Found arrived last night and I gleamed with delight. This book is special. Allison is cool, a fabulous person that I look up to. She is a terrific writer and her first book is no disappointment, plus I'm in the acknowledgments (right back at ya, A!), which just warms my heart.

Our novel writing group, Novel Success Team (NST) through Freelance Success is amazing. Koren, who started it, Marie, who took it to greater heights, and Allison, Jen, Judy, and Jacqui, plus everyone who continues to be a part of it has just helped me become a better and better writer.

Cheers, AWS!

(and if you haven't purchased TDLF yet, what are you waiting for? It's a great read. And an important book in the fight against breast cancer.)

It's Friday, I'm over 10k on my WIP and headed to 12k today. I am finishing up multiple projects today and tomorrow and am going to enjoy this weekend.

Todd is applying for a job in Miami. I'm freaking out.

Keep Moving Forward.

No comments: