Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday Fun Post

So, it's time to show you my office. It's a wonderful picture of my brain.
My office shows what kind of week I've had and what kind of weekend I will continue to have. Too much to do to wind down today. I'll be working over the weekend!


The piles are because I'm behind working on my 2007 filing system. I am using David Allen's Getting Things Done, so am still looking at a lot of paper. And I've emptied filing cabinets in order to review the contents.


You'll see my busy week sustenance here--in the form of M&Ms (Costco bag).


I'm actually piling projects on the floor right now until I get some filing done. No worries, I can find my way around this office blindfolded . . . and find exactly what I need!

This is my reading corner, surrounded by bookshelves and down behind the chair is my YA, middle readers, and kid's books, well some of them.

I'm continually sorting and decluttering my work areas and shifting priorities, but I do get quite a bit of work done in this office. If it were all clean and tidy, I'd be too intimidated to work in here. The clutter calms me down and reminds me that I can dream whatever I want to accomplish.

Does my office look like anyone else's? Cluttered, or am I the only one who thrives in this?

1 comment:

RedWritingHood said...

I love it! It's just like mine!